Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-730 Topic 6 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-730 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 6
[All 300-730 Questions]

A network administrator wants to block traffic to a known malware site at https:/www.badsite.com and all subdomains while ensuring no packets from any internal client are sent to that site. Which type of policy must the network administrator use to accomplish this goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Billye
10 days ago
Ah, good catch Jettie. The question specifically says the admin wants to block the site and all its subdomains, so the URL filtering capability of the Access Control policy would be the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Jettie
11 days ago
I'm not so sure about the Prefilter policy. Doesn't it say that it doesn't support URL filtering? I think the Access Control policy with URL filtering might be a better option here.
upvoted 0 times
Sherman
12 days ago
Haha, good one Joanne! But yeah, I think the Access Control policy with URL filtering is the way to go here. Seems like the most direct and effective solution to the problem.
upvoted 0 times
Joanne
13 days ago
You know, if I were taking this exam, I'd be tempted to choose the DNS policy just to see the proctor's reaction. 'Sorry, I couldn't access the malware site because my DNS was broken.' *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel