Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-730 Topic 3 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-730 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 3
[All 300-730 Questions]

A network administrator wants to block traffic to a known malware site at https:/www.badsite.com and all subdomains while ensuring no packets from any internal client are sent to that site. Which type of policy must the network administrator use to accomplish this goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Valentine
20 days ago
I'm with you guys. Prefilter policy is the clear winner here. Though, I have to say, I'm a little disappointed that the malware site is called 'badsite.com'. That's just so on the nose, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Krissy
21 days ago
You know, I was initially leaning towards the DNS policy option, but then I realized that wouldn't actually prevent the clients from accessing the site if they knew the IP address. Prefilter policy is definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Ellsworth
21 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Charolette. Prefilter policy is the way to go here. It's a lot simpler than trying to use a DNS policy or SSL policy, which wouldn't really address the core issue.
upvoted 0 times
Charolette
22 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I think the answer is B) Prefilter policy. It allows you to drop traffic based on IP addresses or domains, which is exactly what the network administrator needs to block that malware site.
upvoted 0 times
Bok
1 days ago
Agreed, it's important for network administrators to understand the capabilities of each policy to make the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
2 days ago
Good point. Prefilter policy is the most suitable option in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Shannan
3 days ago
And it doesn't support URL filtering, so it's important to choose the right policy for the specific task.
upvoted 0 times
Sue
4 days ago
Prefilter policy is like a first line of defense before traffic goes through the Access Control policy.
upvoted 0 times
Barrett
5 days ago
Exactly, it's a good way to prevent any packets from internal clients reaching the malicious site.
upvoted 0 times
Emeline
6 days ago
That makes sense. Prefilter policy can quickly drop traffic based on simple criteria like IP addresses or domains.
upvoted 0 times
Xochitl
8 days ago
I agree, B) Prefilter policy is the right choice for blocking traffic to the known malware site and its subdomains.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel