Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-730 Topic 1 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-730 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 1
[All 300-730 Questions]

A DMVPN spoke is configured with IKEv1 to secure the tunnel. Despite having a configuration similar to other working spokes, the tunnel is not coming up. Packet captures on the spoke show packets leaving the spoke router, but not making it to the hub router. Which solution resolves this issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lewis
11 days ago
Haha, I'm just hoping the answer isn't something silly like 'enable the tunnel interface with the no shutdown command'. That would be like the IT equivalent of 'have you tried turning it off and on again?'
upvoted 0 times
Roslyn
12 days ago
Good point, Charlesetta. I'd start with option A, but I'd also look into options B and C just to be thorough. Can't hurt to cover all the bases, right?
upvoted 0 times
Charlesetta
13 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Configuring the same IKE version on both the spoke and hub seems like the logical first step. But we should also check the ESP and GRE traffic, just in case there's an issue with the network devices between the routers.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
14 days ago
Hmm, this question seems tricky. I'm guessing the issue is with the IKE version, since the question specifically mentions IKEv1. Maybe we should try option A first and see if that works.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel