Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-715 Topic 2 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-715 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 2
[All 300-715 Questions]

A user changes the status of a device to stolen in the My Devices Portal of Cisco ISE. The device was originally onboarded in the BYOD wireless Portal without a certificate. The device is found later, but the user cannot re-onboard the device because Cisco ISE assigned the device to the Blocklist endpoint identity group. What must the user do in the My Devices Portal to resolve this issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Aileen
11 days ago
Ah, I see what's going on here. The user changed the status to Stolen, which automatically put the device in the Blocklist endpoint identity group. To resolve this, we need to change the device state back to Not Registered, which is option B. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
12 days ago
Hmm, you know, I'm kind of tempted to go with option C. If the device was originally onboarded without a certificate, then changing the BYOD registration attribute to None might be a good way to reset the device and get it back on the network. But I'm still not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Corazon
13 days ago
I think the key here is that the device was originally onboarded without a certificate. That means the device is in the BYOD wireless portal, and we need to find a way to remove it from the Blocklist endpoint identity group. So, I'm going to go with option B to change the device state from Stolen to Not Registered.
upvoted 0 times
Sharmaine
14 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. It's testing our knowledge of the Cisco ISE portal and how to handle stolen devices. I'm leaning towards either option B or D, but I'm not entirely sure which one is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel