Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-715 Topic 13 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-715 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 13
[All 300-715 Questions]

Which Cisco ISE deployment model is recommended for an enterprise that has over 50,000 concurrent active endpoints?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dick
11 days ago
You know, I was actually thinking the large deployment model might be the way to go. If we're talking 50,000 endpoints, that's a huge network. Might as well go all-in with the distributed approach, right? *chuckles* Go big or go home, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Jade
12 days ago
Hmm, that's a good point. I'm leaning towards the medium deployment with dedicated PSNs. That way you can scale out the processing power as needed without overloading the primary and secondary nodes.
upvoted 0 times
Albert
13 days ago
Yeah, I agree. With over 50,000 concurrent active endpoints, a small deployment with just a primary and secondary node running all personas would probably not be able to handle the load.
upvoted 0 times
India
14 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward, but it's important to really understand the different deployment models and their use cases. For an enterprise that large, I think we can rule out the small deployment option right away.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel