Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-715 Topic 12 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-715 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 12
[All 300-715 Questions]

An administrator is attempting to join a new node to the primary Cisco ISE node, but receives the error message "Node is Unreachable". What is causing this error?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Viola
3 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. No admin privileges on the second node could also be a problem. The primary node might not be able to communicate with it properly.
upvoted 0 times
Blair
4 days ago
Hold on, what about the administrative certificate? If that's not available, the nodes wouldn't be able to authenticate with each other, right? That could be the culprit here.
upvoted 0 times
Cammy
5 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. The error message says the node is unreachable, which makes me think it could be a network connectivity issue. Maybe the admin needs to check the network settings on both nodes.
upvoted 0 times
Yolande
6 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the issue might be with the second node being in standalone mode. If it's not part of the primary cluster, it won't be able to join the primary node.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel