Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-710 Topic 9 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-710 exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 9
[All 300-710 Questions]

An engineer defines a new rule while configuring an Access Control Policy. After deploying the policy, the rule is not working as expected and the hit counters associated with the rule are showing zero. What is causing this error?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Johana
4 days ago
Ah, the old 'incorrect application signature' trick. I've seen that one before. It's always a good idea to double-check the details when configuring these rules.
upvoted 0 times
Jin
5 days ago
I don't know, guys. What if the engineer selected the wrong source interface for Snort? That could also lead to the rule not working as expected and the hit counters showing zero.
upvoted 0 times
Aileen
6 days ago
You make a good point. But I'm leaning more towards the rule not being enabled after creation. That would definitely cause the hit counters to show zero, even if the rule is properly configured.
upvoted 0 times
Giuseppe
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I think the logging issue could be the culprit here. If logging is not enabled, we won't be able to see the hit counters, even if the rule is working correctly.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel