Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-620 Topic 6 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-620 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 6
[All 300-620 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Which two configurations enable inter-VRF communication? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Layla
22 days ago
You know, I bet the exam writers are trying to trip us up with this one. They always love to sneak in those tricky questions that make you second-guess yourself. But I'm not falling for it this time!
upvoted 0 times
Carole
23 days ago
Alright, let's take a closer look at the options. A and B seem related to the subnet scope, which could be relevant. C and D seem to be about the contract settings, and E is about the subject scope. I'm going to have to think this one through carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Tammara
4 days ago
E) Change the subject scope to VRF.
upvoted 0 times
Svetlana
5 days ago
We should consider how each option relates to enabling communication between VRFs.
upvoted 0 times
Brittni
6 days ago
D) Change the contract scope to Tenant.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
7 days ago
B) Enable Advertise Externally under the subnet scope.
upvoted 0 times
Kenda
8 days ago
Those options seem to focus on different aspects of the configuration. We need to choose the ones that will enable inter-VRF communication.
upvoted 0 times
Ardella
9 days ago
C) Export the contract and import as a contract interface.
upvoted 0 times
Nelida
10 days ago
A) Set the subnet scope to Shared Between VRFs.
upvoted 0 times
Vilma
24 days ago
Hmm, inter-VRF communication, huh? I bet it has something to do with the subnet scope and how we're handling the contracts. This is going to be a tough one.
upvoted 0 times
Henriette
25 days ago
This question looks tricky, but I think I've got a handle on it. Let's see, the key is enabling inter-VRF communication, so we need to find the right configurations for that.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel