Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-620 Topic 2 Question 65 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-620 exam
Question #: 65
Topic #: 2
[All 300-620 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Refer to the exhibit. Server A is connected to the Cisco ACI fabric using two teamed interfaces. One interface in a team is configured as active and the other remains in standby mode. When a failover occurs and the standby interface becomes active, it uses its built-in MAC address to send traffic. Which bridge domain configuration must be applied to resolve the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Deonna
7 days ago
I was also considering B, but option D also caught my eye. Limiting IP learning to the subnet could help prevent any issues with the MAC address change, since the traffic would be confined to the local subnet.
upvoted 0 times
Armando
8 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards option B. If the MAC address change is causing issues, setting L2 Unknown Unicast to Flood might help by ensuring that the traffic gets delivered even with the MAC address change.
upvoted 0 times
Trinidad
9 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The exhibit doesn't provide much context, so it's hard to know exactly what's happening. But I think the key is that the MAC address change is causing some kind of problem in the network.
upvoted 0 times
Pete
10 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if I fully understand the issue with the standby interface using its built-in MAC address.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel