Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-620 Topic 10 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-620 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 10
[All 300-620 Questions]

How is broadcast forwarded in Cisco ACI Multi-Pod after ARP flooding is enabled?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Stephanie
3 days ago
Option B sounds plausible too, with the ingress leaf switch flooding the broadcast frame on all fabric ports within a pod. I feel like we need to really understand the ACI Multi-Pod architecture to nail this question.
upvoted 0 times
Desiree
4 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards option C. It seems like the most comprehensive answer, talking about broadcast frames being forwarded inside the pod and across the IPN using multicast. But I'm not 100% sure, so I'm open to hearing other perspectives.
upvoted 0 times
Devora
5 days ago
I agree, German. This question is focused on a specific ACI feature, and we need to carefully understand the different options to determine the correct answer. It's not straightforward, but I think we can work through this together.
upvoted 0 times
German
6 days ago
This question seems to be testing our understanding of how broadcast forwarding works in Cisco ACI Multi-Pod. I'm not sure about the exact answer, but I think it has something to do with either ingress replication or multicast forwarding across the IPN.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel