Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-510 Topic 9 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-510 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 9
[All 300-510 Questions]

Guidelines

This is a lab item in which tasks will be performed on virtual devices.

Refer to the Tasks tab to view the tasks for this lab item.

Refer to the Topology tab to access the device console(s) and perform the tasks.

Console access is available for all required devices by clicking the device icon or using the tab(s) above the console window.

All necessary preconfigurations have been applied.

Do not change the enable password or hostname for any device.

Save your configurations to NVRAM before moving to the next item.

Click Next at the bottom of the screen to submit this lab and move to the next question.

When Next is clicked, the lab doses and cannot be reopened.

Topology

Tasks

Configure and verify an OSPF neighbor adjacency between R1 and R2 in OSPF area 0 according to the topology to achieve these goals:

1. R1 pings the Loopback0 interface of R2. Use interface-level configuration to complete this task.

2. R2 pings the Loopback0 interface of R1. Use interface-level configuration to complete this task.

3. R2 receives a single summary route 172.16.100.0/22 for networks 172.16.100.0/24, 172.16.101.0/24, and 172.16.103.0/24.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

India
11 days ago
I agree with Adaline. The summary route is probably the trickiest part, but if we reference the topology and guidelines carefully, I think we can nail it.
upvoted 0 times
Adaline
12 days ago
The topology and requirements make sense. The only thing that might trip me up is making sure I configure the OSPF summary route correctly on R2. I'll need to double-check my work on that part.
upvoted 0 times
Percy
13 days ago
Yeah, the tasks seem pretty clear. As long as we follow the guidelines and make sure to configure everything correctly, I don't see any major challenges here.
upvoted 0 times
Josephine
14 days ago
Hmm, this question looks pretty straightforward. I think I have a good handle on OSPF configuration and troubleshooting, so I'm feeling confident about this one.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel