Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-510 Topic 4 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-510 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 4
[All 300-510 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

IS-IS is the routing protocol on the network. After the team noticed excessive CPU usage on all routers, particularly routers R2 and R6, they configured route summarization on all routers. However, a network engineer noticed that summary routes and more specific routes are present in the routing table on R1. Which action must the team take so that R1 receives only the summary routes?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Theodora
8 days ago
Yeah, that makes sense to me too. Isolating the summarization to specific routers should help clean up the routing table on R1.
upvoted 0 times
Candida
9 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards option B. Configuring R3 to perform summarization for Level 1 routers and R6 to perform summarization for Level 2 routers seems like it would solve the issue on R1.
upvoted 0 times
Genevive
10 days ago
I agree. The key seems to be that R1 is receiving both summary routes and more specific routes, which is causing the issue. We need to find a way to ensure R1 only receives the summary routes.
upvoted 0 times
Ines
11 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. We need to understand the network topology and the role of each router to determine the appropriate summarization configuration.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel