Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-435 Topic 9 Question 59 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-435 exam
Question #: 59
Topic #: 9
[All 300-435 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit. End users cannot connect to the circular network, and the signal strength is poor. A missing or unknown APN status message is present and the modern status remains in low-power mode. Which addresses the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Felton
20 days ago
I agree, option B is a bit of a stretch. I'm leaning towards option D as well. Checking the network device reachability seems like the most logical first step to diagnose the problem.
upvoted 0 times
Gearldine
2 days ago
B: Sounds like a plan. Let's see if that helps improve the network connectivity.
upvoted 0 times
An
3 days ago
A: It seems like it. Let's start by using the device/tools'ping vManage resource URI.
upvoted 0 times
Veronika
4 days ago
D: So, we all think option D is the way to go in this situation then?
upvoted 0 times
Lashon
5 days ago
C: I agree, it's crucial to address that issue before looking into other possible causes.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
6 days ago
A: Exactly, without proper network device reachability, the end users won't be able to connect.
upvoted 0 times
Isabelle
7 days ago
B: Yeah, that's true. It's important to ensure the network devices can communicate with each other.
upvoted 0 times
Carla
8 days ago
A: I think option D makes sense too. Checking network device reachability seems like a good starting point.
upvoted 0 times
Amira
21 days ago
Haha, yeah, option B is definitely a wild card. I can't imagine how adjusting the platform temperature would fix the connectivity and signal strength issues. That's a real head-scratcher.
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
22 days ago
You make a good point, but I'm a bit skeptical about that. Wouldn't that be more relevant if the issue was with app-level connectivity, rather than the network-level connectivity? I'm leaning more towards option D.
upvoted 0 times
Leonard
23 days ago
Alright, let's go with option D then. It seems like the best bet to address the issue at hand. Although, I'm still a bit curious about option C and how it might apply in a different scenario. But for this particular question, D looks like the way to go.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel