Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-435 Topic 7 Question 57 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-435 exam
Question #: 57
Topic #: 7
[All 300-435 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

The configuration commands are entered in CLI config mode to configure a static telemetry

subscription on a Cisco IOS XE device. The commands are accepted by the device, but the consumer receives

no telemetry dat

a. Which change must be made to ensure that the consumer receives the telemetry data?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

b_1610_programmability_cg/model_driven_telemetry.html

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alline
22 days ago
Wait, wait, wait. Are we sure the consumer is set up correctly? Maybe the IP address of the receiver needs to be specified. That's a pretty common gotcha in these kinds of configs.
upvoted 0 times
Iola
4 days ago
Okay, let's give it a shot and check if the consumer receives the telemetry data after this change.
upvoted 0 times
Rochell
5 days ago
Let's try setting the stream type to YANG to see if that helps.
upvoted 0 times
Milly
6 days ago
B) The stream type must be set to YANG.
upvoted 0 times
Argelia
7 days ago
Should we check and configure the receiver IP address to see if that resolves the issue?
upvoted 0 times
Melda
8 days ago
Yes, that's a possibility. It could be the reason why no telemetry data is reaching the consumer.
upvoted 0 times
Colette
9 days ago
Wait, are you saying the receiver IP address is missing?
upvoted 0 times
Colby
10 days ago
A) The IP address of the receiver must be set.
upvoted 0 times
Isreal
23 days ago
Haha, classic networking exam question. I bet the answer is something simple like the update policy period. You know how these vendors love to hide the solution in the details. I'd try shortening that period and see if it does the trick.
upvoted 0 times
Billye
24 days ago
Good point. The question does say the commands were accepted by the device, but maybe there's a mismatch between what the device is sending and what the consumer is expecting. I'd double-check the receiver settings too.
upvoted 0 times
Desiree
25 days ago
I'm not sure why the telemetry data isn't being received. The configuration commands look correct to me. Maybe there's an issue with the network or the consumer's setup.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel