Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-435 Topic 6 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-435 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 6
[All 300-435 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit. End users cannot connect to the circular network, and the signal strength is poor. A missing or unknown APN status message is present and the modern status remains in low-power mode. Which addresses the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Myra
8 days ago
Haha, yeah, the ping option does seem a bit too simple. But you know, sometimes the simplest solution is the right one. Maybe we should start there and see if that helps identify the root cause.
upvoted 0 times
Tenesha
9 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. The issue seems to be with the network connectivity, right? So maybe we need to look at the network device configuration rather than just the modem status. *chuckles* Ping the network devices? That's a little too obvious, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
Barabara
10 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The low-power mode on the modem is also a red flag. I'm not sure using the vManage resource URIs is the right approach here. Feels like we're missing some key information.
upvoted 0 times
Adolph
11 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. The signal strength issue and the unknown APN status message are definitely cause for concern, but I'm not sure the given options fully address the problem.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel