Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-435 Topic 6 Question 54 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-435 exam
Question #: 54
Topic #: 6
[All 300-435 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit. If the data included in the code was saved to a python variable named ''example''. Which line of code converts if for praising?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Vi
10 days ago
Hmm, let me take another look at the image. *squints eyes* Ah, I think I see what's going on. If the 'example' variable is in some kind of data structure, then Option B could be the way to go. But I'm still not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Hoa
11 days ago
Option B does seem the most likely, but I can't help but wonder if the exam writers are trying to trick us. Maybe Option C is the hidden gem here? *laughs* Just kidding, but seriously, this is a head-scratcher.
upvoted 0 times
Melita
12 days ago
Well, based on the options given, it looks like we need to find the line of code that converts the 'example' variable to something that can be used for 'praising'. I'm leaning towards Option B, but I'm not completely certain.
upvoted 0 times
Quiana
13 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. The code in the image doesn't look like typical Python code, so I'm not sure what 'example' variable it's referring to. Anyone have any ideas on how to approach this?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel