Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-430 Topic 10 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-430 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 10
[All 300-430 Questions]

What two actions must be taken by an engineer configuring wireless Identity-Based Networking for a WLAN to enable VLAN tagging? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Stevie
22 days ago
Ah, the old VLAN tagging conundrum. I remember studying this for my last certification exam. Let's see, I believe the two correct actions are to enable VLAN Select and configure the RADIUS server with the WLAN subnet and VLAN ID.
upvoted 0 times
Georgeanna
23 days ago
You know, I was just reading about this the other day. I think we need to configure the RADIUS server with the WLAN subnet and VLAN ID, and also update the RADIUS server attributes for the tunnel type, medium type, and tunnel private group type.
upvoted 0 times
Rex
6 days ago
E) enable VLAN Select on the wireless LAN controller and the WLAN
upvoted 0 times
Gaston
7 days ago
True, and don't forget to update the RADIUS server attributes for tunnel type, medium type, and tunnel private group type
upvoted 0 times
William
8 days ago
D) configure RADIUS server with WLAN subnet and VLAN ID
upvoted 0 times
Cherry
9 days ago
You need to do that and also create and apply the appropriate ACL to the WLAN
upvoted 0 times
Quinn
10 days ago
A) enable AAA override on the WLAN
upvoted 0 times
Garry
24 days ago
You got that right, Narcisa. This stuff is like trying to navigate a maze blindfolded. But hey, at least we get to flex our technical muscles, right? *flexes imaginary biceps*
upvoted 0 times
Narcisa
25 days ago
Haha, yeah, the VLAN tagging dance can be a real challenge. I'm glad I'm not the one who has to configure it on a daily basis. Just leave that to the networking wizards, am I right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel