Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-425 Topic 5 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-425 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 5
[All 300-425 Questions]

An engineer is configuring a centralized set of controllers for separate facilities. Which two Cisco wireless architectures must be used to ensure flexible sizing of WLAN to VLAN mappings? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gail
3 days ago
Yep, those are my picks as well. The other options don't really seem to fit the bill - I mean, an interface group? What is this, the 90s?
upvoted 0 times
Malcom
4 days ago
Ooh, good call! Mobility group allows you to manage a group of controllers as a single entity, which could definitely help with flexible WLAN to VLAN mapping. And AP group lets you organize your access points into logical groups, which would also be useful.
upvoted 0 times
Amina
5 days ago
I agree, this is definitely an important topic. Let's see, the options are interface group, mobility group, AP group, controller group, and RF group. Personally, I think mobility group and AP group are the two that would be most relevant here.
upvoted 0 times
Rozella
6 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our knowledge of Cisco wireless architectures. The key seems to be ensuring flexible sizing of WLAN to VLAN mappings, so we'll need to choose the right options for that.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel