Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-425 Topic 12 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-425 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 12
[All 300-425 Questions]

APs in a remote office recently have been converted from local mode to FlexConnect to take advantage of the local switching. After the change, remote wireless users report voice quality issues and bad quality on wireless IP phones while roaming. A debug is performed, and it is noticed that the 802.11r Fast Transition is not working as expected, like on local mode AP, though the same WLAN configuration is in place. What is the cause of the issue regarding the FlexConnect APs?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Percy
22 days ago
Agreed. I'm leaning towards C as well. Although, I have to say, the question is a bit tricky. They really want to test our understanding of the FlexConnect feature set, don't they?
upvoted 0 times
Chaya
23 days ago
That makes sense. I remember reading about the FlexConnect groups in the Cisco documentation. They're used to enable certain features like local switching and fast roaming methods. So C seems like the most likely answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Annamae
24 days ago
Well, based on the options, it looks like the answer might be C. The question says the same WLAN configuration is in place, so it seems like the APs need to be in a FlexConnect group to support the 802.11r FT feature.
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
25 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not sure about the 802.11r Fast Transition, but it seems like it's not working as expected on the FlexConnect APs. What do you all think could be the cause?
upvoted 0 times
Madelyn
7 days ago
D) They must be added to AP groups to support fast roaming methods.
upvoted 0 times
Kimberely
8 days ago
C) They must be in a FlexConnect group to support 802.11r FT.
upvoted 0 times
Marlon
9 days ago
B) They must be added into AP groups along with a common RF profile.
upvoted 0 times
Micheline
10 days ago
A) They do not support 802.11r FT.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel