Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-425 Topic 11 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-425 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 11
[All 300-425 Questions]

The wireless team must configure a new voice SSID for optimized roaming across multiple WLCs with Cisco 8821 phones. Which two settings accomplish this goal? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rochell
4 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about C. Wouldn't configuring AP groups be more for load balancing or RF optimization? I feel like A and D might be the better choices here. Using an AVC profile could help prioritize the voice traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
5 days ago
Yeah, I think A and C are the way to go here. Configuring mobility groups and AP groups will allow the phones to seamlessly transition between access points and controllers. The other options seem a bit off-base.
upvoted 0 times
Sherron
6 days ago
I agree with Wava. Configuring mobility groups between the WLCs and setting up AP groups will help ensure smooth roaming for the voice SSID. The other options don't seem directly related to the task at hand.
upvoted 0 times
Wava
7 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward. We need to configure a voice SSID for optimized roaming across multiple WLCs with Cisco 8821 phones. From the options given, I think A) and C) are the two settings that will accomplish this goal.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel