Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-420 Topic 14 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-420 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 14
[All 300-420 Questions]

Which function does the Cisco SD-Access intermediate node perform?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jamal
1 days ago
You know, I think option D might be the winner. Mapping users to a virtual network seems like a pretty crucial function for an intermediate node, don't you think? Although, I'm not gonna lie, the 'LISP proxy tunnel router' in option A has me a bit intrigued.
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
1 days ago
I'm with you, Stefany. That's what I thought too. But now I'm second-guessing myself. Maybe we should pool our knowledge and see if we can figure this out together.
upvoted 0 times
Cherelle
2 days ago
Haha, 'anycast Layer 3 gateway'? That sounds like something straight out of a sci-fi novel! But hey, if that's the right answer, I'm all for it. This whole Cisco SD-Access thing is kinda new to me, so I'm just trying to make an educated guess here.
upvoted 0 times
Royal
3 days ago
I'm leaning more towards option C. It says the intermediate node acts as an anycast Layer 3 gateway, and that sounds like it could be the key function. Though, I'm not ruling out the other options just yet.
upvoted 0 times
Stefany
3 days ago
Guys, I'm confused. Isn't the intermediate node supposed to act as a LISP proxy tunnel router? That would make A the right answer, right?
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
4 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the specifics of Cisco SD-Access, but I'm guessing the intermediate node has something to do with routing and transporting IP traffic. Maybe option B is the right answer?
upvoted 0 times
Gail
4 days ago
I'm not too confident about this, but I was under the impression that the intermediate node maps users to a virtual network. So I'm going with D.
upvoted 0 times
Caitlin
5 days ago
Oh, I know this one! The intermediate node acts as an anycast Layer 3 gateway, so I think the correct answer is C.
upvoted 0 times
Charolette
7 days ago
Hmm, let me think about this. I believe the intermediate node is responsible for routing and transporting IP traffic, so I'm leaning towards option B.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
9 days ago
This is a tricky question! I'm not sure if I have a solid understanding of the Cisco SD-Access architecture. Anyone have any insights to share?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel