Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-415 Topic 2 Question 75 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-415 exam
Question #: 75
Topic #: 2
[All 300-415 Questions]

An engineer is configuring a data policy IPv4 prefixes for a site WAN edge device on a site with edge devices. How is this policy added using the policy configuration wizard?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Caitlin
10 days ago
Haha, can you imagine if the answer was D? 'In vSmart controller, select the configure policies screen'? That's just too easy to mess up. Good thing we're all on the same page here.
upvoted 0 times
Matilda
11 days ago
Hmm, I was thinking option A might be the right answer, but after re-reading the question, I think you guys are on the right track. The centralized policy tab is for, well, centralized policies, not site-specific ones like this.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
12 days ago
I agree with you, Milly. The vManage NMS is where we manage all our site-specific configurations, including policies. The localized policy tab is the right place to add this data policy.
upvoted 0 times
Milly
13 days ago
Wow, this question seems pretty straightforward, but it's always good to double-check the details. I'm pretty sure the answer is C, since we're dealing with a data policy on a site WAN edge device, which would be configured in the vManage NMS under the localized policy tab.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel