Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 200-301 Topic 7 Question 74 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 200-301 exam
Question #: 74
Topic #: 7
[All 200-301 Questions]

An engineer is configuring data and voice services to pass through the same port. The designated switch interface fastethernet0/1 must transmit packets using the same priority for data when they are received from the access port of the IP phone. Which configuration must be used?

A)

B)

C)

D)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kendra
11 days ago
Good point. I'm also a bit skeptical about option B. It feels like it might be a trap answer, trying to trip us up with the different trust levels. I think you're on the right track with option C.
upvoted 0 times
Solange
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. Option B seems to be configuring the interface for voice and data, but it's using different trust levels. Wouldn't that mean the data packets wouldn't get the same priority as the voice packets?
upvoted 0 times
Fannie
13 days ago
Alright, I'm convinced. Option C it is. Now, let's just hope the exam writers didn't come up with some sneaky way to make that the wrong answer. You can never be too careful with these certification exams, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Ivette
14 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but the options look tricky. We need to carefully analyze each configuration to determine the one that transmits data packets with the same priority as the IP phone.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel