Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 200-201 Topic 6 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 200-201 exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 6
[All 200-201 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

A suspicious IP address is tagged by Threat Intelligence as a brute-force attempt source After the attacker produces many of failed login entries, it successfully compromises the account. Which stakeholder is responsible for the incident response detection step?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carey
19 days ago
Ooh, security team, huh? I bet they're just sitting back and eating donuts while the rest of us sweat over these questions. Lucky them!
upvoted 0 times
Vilma
5 days ago
Ooh, security team, huh? I bet they're just sitting back and eating donuts while the rest of us sweat over these questions. Lucky them!
upvoted 0 times
Rhea
6 days ago
Correct! Employee 3 is responsible for the incident response detection step.
upvoted 0 times
Melvin
7 days ago
B) employee 3
upvoted 0 times
Velda
20 days ago
Hmm, let me take a look at the exhibit again. Okay, so we have a suspicious IP address and a successful compromise of an account. I'm thinking it's gotta be the security team, so maybe employee 4?
upvoted 0 times
Colette
21 days ago
Yeah, I agree. This whole scenario with the brute-force attack and compromised account is giving me a headache. I'm going to have to really think this one through.
upvoted 0 times
Mozell
22 days ago
Amen to that! I just hope I can keep my wits about me and pick the right answer. Fingers crossed!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel