Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 200-201 Topic 6 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 200-201 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 6
[All 200-201 Questions]

What is the difference between indicator of attack (loA) and indicators of compromise (loC)?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Corazon
8 days ago
Haha, I like that analogy! It makes it a lot easier to remember the difference. Okay, so I'm guessing the answer is C - IoC is the evidence that a breach has occurred, and IoA allows organizations to act before the vulnerability can be exploited.
upvoted 0 times
Isaac
9 days ago
Exactly! I read somewhere that IoA is like the smoke, indicating that there's a fire, while IoC is more about detecting the fire before it starts. At least, that's how I remember it.
upvoted 0 times
Leonora
10 days ago
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. I'm pretty sure IoA is the evidence that a breach has already occurred, while IoC is about identifying potential vulnerabilities before they can be exploited.
upvoted 0 times
Hyman
11 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the difference between IoA and IoC, but I think it has something to do with the timing of the security breach, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel