Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-836 Topic 3 Question 7 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-836 exam
Question #: 7
Topic #: 3
[All 156-836 Questions]

What is the difference between Dual-Site and Dual-Room?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Reference =

* [Maestro Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)]

* Maestro Dual Site configuration with a direct connection through L2 switches

* Dual Site Single Maestro Hyperscale Orchestrator Cluster (Dual Site Single MHO Redundancy)

* CHECK POINT MAESTRO EXPERT

Contribute your Thoughts:

Catherin
5 days ago
Haha, yeah, it's like they're trying to catch us out. Maybe they should just ask us to define 'dual' and 'site' instead. That would be a lot more straightforward!
upvoted 0 times
Dorathy
7 days ago
You know, I'm starting to feel like this question is just a ploy to confuse us. They're probably just trying to see how well we can differentiate these two concepts.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
8 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Doesn't Dual-Room mean that all the appliances are physically located in the same room, but still connected to two different orchestrators? Seems like that would be different from Dual-Site.
upvoted 0 times
Trina
9 days ago
I think option B might be the correct answer. Dual-Room sounds like it's a kind of active-standby setup, while Dual-Site is an active-active deployment across two different locations.
upvoted 0 times
Marg
11 days ago
Well, from what I understand, Dual-Room is when all the appliances are connected to both orchestrators, but it's still considered a single-site deployment. Dual-Site, on the other hand, is when you have active-active deployment across two different sites.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
12 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky question. I'm not entirely sure about the difference between Dual-Site and Dual-Room. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel