Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-215.81 Topic 6 Question 37 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lindy
8 days ago
Hmm, I don't know, you guys. I'm kind of drawn to option B. The Blade:''VPN'' and the VPN-Stores part seems pretty specific to the scenario. And Main Mode is the way to go for IKE Phase 2, like Crista said.
upvoted 0 times
Tracie
10 days ago
Ooh, good point, Tennie. I'm kinda leaning towards option A too. At least it's got the right gateway and the right action. Can't be too picky with these VPN questions, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Tennie
11 days ago
Hold up, guys. What about option A? Doesn't that also mention the Key Install action and the 1.1.1.1 gateway? I'm not sure Quick Mode is the right choice, but it's worth considering.
upvoted 0 times
Crista
12 days ago
Yeah, I agree with you, Alyce. Plus, Main Mode is the way to go for IKE Phase 2, not Quick Mode. That's just basic VPN protocol knowledge, right?
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
14 days ago
Hmm, let's see. I'm thinking option C might be the best way to go. The key install action and the 1.1.1.1 gateway seem like the most relevant info to filter on for IKE Phase 2.
upvoted 0 times
Pansy
16 days ago
Whoa, this is a tricky one! VPN issues can be such a headache, you know? But I like how they're really testing our knowledge on the nitty-gritty details here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel