Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 6211 Topic 3 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's Avaya Aura? Contact Center Multimedia Implementation exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 3
[All Avaya Aura? Contact Center Multimedia Implementation Questions]

A customer with Contact Center Multimedia (CCMM) needs to create, modify, and monitor outbound campaigns. Which CCMM tool, accessed from the Contact Center Manager Administration (CCMA) application, provides this functionality?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ozell
7 days ago
Alright, alright, let's not overthink this. A) the Outbound Campaign Management Tool is clearly the correct answer. It's the only option that specifically mentions outbound campaigns.
upvoted 0 times
Hillary
9 days ago
Nah, the Multimedia Contact Manager is more for handling inbound contacts, not outbound campaigns. I think A) is the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
10 days ago
I'm not so sure. What about C) the Multimedia Contact Manager? Couldn't that also handle outbound campaigns?
upvoted 0 times
Miss
11 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Yvonne. The Outbound Campaign Management Tool seems like the logical choice here. It's specifically designed for managing outbound campaigns, which is exactly what the question is asking about.
upvoted 0 times
Yvonne
13 days ago
Okay, let's see. The question is asking about a tool within CCMA that provides the ability to create, modify, and monitor outbound campaigns. I'm pretty sure the answer is A) the Outbound Campaign Management Tool.
upvoted 0 times
Jill
14 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a straightforward question about CCMM functionality. I'm pretty confident I know the answer, but let's hear what the others think.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel