Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 37820X Topic 1 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 37820X exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 1
[All 37820X Questions]

Which agent application uses the Communication Control Toolkit (CCT) function in Avaya Contact Center Select (ACCS)?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lili
7 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. I know the CCT is important, but I can't seem to recall which specific agent application uses it. Maybe we should all pool our knowledge and see if we can figure it out together?
upvoted 0 times
Keith
9 days ago
I'm going to have to go with option C, Avaya Agent Desktop. It just makes the most sense to me, and I feel like I've seen it mentioned in the context of ACCS before.
upvoted 0 times
Maricela
10 days ago
Ooh, this is a tough one. I feel like I've heard of all these applications, but I can't quite remember how they relate to the CCT. Anyone got any mnemonics or memory tricks they can share?
upvoted 0 times
Felicitas
11 days ago
I'm leaning towards Avaya Communicator as well. It just seems like the most logical choice, given that it's a dedicated agent application and the CCT is a key part of the ACCS platform.
upvoted 0 times
Stanford
13 days ago
I'm pretty confident that the answer is Avaya Agent Desktop. That's the primary agent application we use in our contact center, and I'm pretty sure it's integrated with the CCT functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Yoko
14 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I've heard a bit about the CCT, but I'm not sure which agent application actually uses it in ACCS. Avaya Communicator seems like a good option, but I can't rule out the others just yet.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel