Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 3314 Topic 10 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's Avaya Aura Experience Portal with POM Implementation and Maintenance exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 10
[All Avaya Aura Experience Portal with POM Implementation and Maintenance Questions]

Parameters that affect how voice data is sent through the network are administered for which Avaya Aura* Experience Portal (AAEP) component?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Allene
7 days ago
You know, if this was a normal networking exam, I'd be all over the media processing platform. But since this is specifically about the AAEP components, I think you guys are on the right track with the primary EPM. That's gotta be the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Ula
9 days ago
Ah, the auxiliary EPM! That's a sneaky one. It's possible it could handle some of those network parameters, especially if the primary EPM is busy with other tasks. But I'm still feeling more confident in the primary EPM being the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Edward
10 days ago
Hmm, good point. The primary EPM does seem like the most likely answer. It's the central brain of the AAEP, so it would make sense for it to manage the network parameters. Although, I'm curious if the auxiliary EPM might also be involved in some way.
upvoted 0 times
Keshia
11 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. The media processing platform is more for processing the actual audio, not the network parameters. I'm leaning towards the primary EPM, since that's the main management component that would handle those kinds of settings.
upvoted 0 times
Effie
13 days ago
Well, the question is asking about which AAEP component the parameters are administered for, so that narrows it down. The options mention the speech server, media processing platform, and the primary and auxiliary EPMs. I'm thinking it's probably the media processing platform, since that's directly involved in handling the voice data.
upvoted 0 times
Dusti
15 days ago
Hmm, this looks like a tricky one. The parameters that affect voice data transmission must be pretty important for the AAEP, but I'm not sure which component they're administered for. Anyone have any thoughts?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel