Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E716 Topic 5 Question 18 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E716 exam
Question #: 18
Topic #: 5
[All AD0-E716 Questions]

A developer wants to deploy a new release to the Adobe Commerce Cloud Staging environment, but first they need the latest code from Production.

What would the developer do to update the Staging environment?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

The developer can update the Staging environment with the latest code from Production by logging in to the Project Web Interface, choosing the Staging environment, and clicking Sync. This will synchronize the code, data, and media files from Production to Staging, creating an exact copy of Production on Staging. The developer can then deploy the new release to Staging and test it before pushing it to Production. Verified Reference: [Magento 2.4 DevDocs]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Noelia
11 days ago
Alright, let's get serious here. I think option A is the way to go. It's the most straightforward approach and doesn't involve any unnecessary steps.
upvoted 0 times
Albina
13 days ago
Yeah, that's a good point. It's like the question is asking, 'How do you get the latest code from Production?' Well, duh, you sync the Staging environment!
upvoted 0 times
Ellen
14 days ago
Haha, I love how the question specifies that the developer 'needs the latest code from Production.' As if there's any other way to get the latest code!
upvoted 0 times
Alfreda
15 days ago
Option C seems a bit convoluted. Checking out to the Production environment and then using the CLI command doesn't seem necessary when you can just sync the Staging environment directly from the Project Web Interface.
upvoted 0 times
Bettyann
16 days ago
I agree with Carri. Syncing the Staging environment is the way to go. Merging, as in option B, might not be the best approach since we don't want to accidentally overwrite any changes made in the Staging environment.
upvoted 0 times
Carri
18 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the developer would need to sync the Staging environment with the latest code from Production. Option A seems to be the correct answer, as it involves logging into the Project Web Interface and then clicking the Sync button for the Staging environment.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel