Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E706 Topic 9 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E706 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 9
[All AD0-E706 Questions]

To secure composer credentials you want to remove the auch. Json file from the project repository How do you do that?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alyce
10 days ago
Haha, good one Rene. *laughs* Okay, let's consider the other options too. Option A seems like it might work, but I'm not sure I like the idea of storing the password hash instead of the actual credentials.
upvoted 0 times
Rene
12 days ago
That's a solid solution. That way, we can keep the credentials secure and still have them accessible when we need them. *chuckles* I wonder if the exam writers have a sense of humor, though. Might as well throw in a joke about composer while we're at it.
upvoted 0 times
Vincent
13 days ago
Good point, Catarina. I'm leaning towards option B - adding the COMPOSER_AUTH variable on the project level and making it visible during the build phase.
upvoted 0 times
Catarina
14 days ago
I agree, keeping sensitive information like that out of the repository is a good security practice. But how do we do that without breaking the build process?
upvoted 0 times
Veronique
16 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. The goal is to remove the auth.json file from the project repository, right? That makes sense, we don't want to expose our composer credentials.
upvoted 0 times
Arminda
18 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if I fully understand the context, but let's discuss it together.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel