Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E559 Topic 4 Question 20 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E559 exam
Question #: 20
Topic #: 4
[All AD0-E559 Questions]

Michael has instituted a new program naming convention for his Marketo instance. It instructs his users to begin each program name with an abbreviation indicating which channel the program belongs to. For example, programs of the Webinar channel are designated to begin with the 'WBN' abbreviation. Michael has ensured all existing program names have been updated to adhere to this new naming convention.

Moving forward, how would Michael monitor for the existence of programs in the Webinar channel that do not adhere to this new naming convention?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Pedro
11 days ago
Ooh, good point Aliza! Michael should have definitely thought ahead and put some guardrails in place. Although, maybe he was just trying to keep things simple for his users. Personally, I'm leaning towards option B - the audit trail seems like it would give you the most comprehensive view of what's going on.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure any of these options are perfect. The audit trail might give you more information, but it could also be a bit of a hassle to sift through. And the other two just feel like band-aid solutions, you know? I think the real question is, why didn't Michael set up some kind of automated monitoring for this in the first place?
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
13 days ago
I'm with Xuan on this one. Simple, efficient, gets the job done - what more could you want? Although, I do have to wonder, did Michael consider how this new naming convention will impact his character limit for program names? Just a thought.
upvoted 0 times
Miesha
15 days ago
I don't know, option C seems a bit convoluted to me. Why bother with a whole Program Performance report when you can just do a quick search in Marketing Activities? Though I suppose the audit trail might give you more context if there are any issues.
upvoted 0 times
Xuan
17 days ago
Option A sounds like the easiest solution to me. Searching for the 'WBN' prefix in Marketing Activities and filtering for Event programs should give you a clear view of any programs that don't follow the new naming convention.
upvoted 0 times
Ashanti
18 days ago
Interesting question! I think Michael's new program naming convention is a good idea, it should make it easier to identify programs by channel. As for monitoring for non-compliant programs, I'm leaning towards option B - using the Audit Trail to see any changes to program names would be a straightforward way to spot any outliers.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel