Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E406 Topic 9 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E406 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 9
[All AD0-E406 Questions]

An employee within an organization that does not have access to Adobe Target wants to preview experience using the QA URL before the activity is activated.

What is the minimum permission level required to completed this task?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alfred
10 days ago
Option C? Are you serious, Lon? That seems highly unlikely. This is a secure system we're talking about, not some free-for-all.
upvoted 0 times
Lon
12 days ago
Hold up, hold up. What if the question is a trick and the real answer is option C? No access required? That would be pretty wild if true.
upvoted 0 times
Douglass
14 days ago
I agree with Rocco. If the employee doesn't have access to Adobe Target, they probably shouldn't have access to the QA URL either. Approver access seems like the safest bet.
upvoted 0 times
Rocco
14 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Wouldn't the organization want to limit access to the QA URL to only those with approver access? Wouldn't want just anyone poking around in there, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Louis
16 days ago
I'm leaning towards option B. Observer access should be enough to preview the experience without needing full approver privileges.
upvoted 0 times
Carin
18 days ago
This is a tricky question. I'm not sure if we need approver access or if we can get away with just observer access. What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel