Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E327 Topic 8 Question 24 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E327 exam
Question #: 24
Topic #: 8
[All AD0-E327 Questions]

An Adobe business practitioner needs to export a report on user activities with various reporting tools within Adobe Campaign. The business practitioner would like to know how many times each report has been generated and how many unique users used it.

What is the best practice to accomplish this task?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Adobe Campaign provides several reporting tools that can help analyze and represent data for different purposes. Some of these tools are:

Audit features: These features allow you to track and monitor user activities on various objects and folders in Adobe Campaign, such as deliveries, workflows, reports, etc. You can access them under Administration > Audit folder.

logins.log file: This file records all the login attempts to Adobe Campaign server, including successful and failed logins. You can access it in the nlserver syslogd module.

Delivery summary report: This report shows a summary of the delivery settings and statistics, such as target population, subject line, sender name, etc. You can access it in Adobe Creative Cloud.

This would allow you to export a report on user activities with various reporting tools within Adobe Campaign. You would be able to see how many times each report has been generated and how many unique users used it.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Joesph
2 days ago
I think the best practice is to use Audit features available under Administratlon\Audit folder.
upvoted 0 times
Cherelle
15 days ago
Okay, I will check that out. Thanks!
upvoted 0 times
Rutha
16 days ago
Yes, that's the best practice.
upvoted 0 times
Cherelle
17 days ago
Should I use the Audit features for this task?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel