Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E327 Topic 4 Question 23 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E327 exam
Question #: 23
Topic #: 4
[All AD0-E327 Questions]

A business practitioner wants to give one of the team members access to all pre-defined filters, dashboards, and web application, regardless of users rights to folders. This must include read, write, and delete data.

What is the right way to give access?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

By selecting System Folder. This is the right way to give access to all pre-defined filters, dashboards, and web application, regardless of users rights to folders. This also includes read, write, and delete data permissions for these objects.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/getting-started/permissions/access-management.html?lang=en

Contribute your Thoughts:

Luis
11 days ago
Whoa, this question is like a real-life version of 'Grand Theft Data'! I mean, just imagine the havoc we could wreak if we picked the 'System Folder' option. But then again, that's probably not the best idea if we want to pass this exam, right?
upvoted 0 times
Fannie
13 days ago
Oof, this question is like a minefield! I mean, we could just go for the 'Operators' option and call it a day, but that feels a little too much like taking the easy way out. I reckon option B is the way to go - gotta play by the rules if we want to pass this thing.
upvoted 0 times
Lindy
14 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm leaning towards option B, but I can definitely see the temptation of just going with the 'Propagate' option. It's like they're daring us to be the ultimate power-user, but we all know that's a slippery slope to chaos!
upvoted 0 times
Chu
15 days ago
Oof, this is a tough one. I can see the appeal of just selecting the 'Operators' option, but that feels a little too much like cheating, you know? I reckon option B is the way to go - gotta do things by the book if we want to pass this exam.
upvoted 0 times
Serina
17 days ago
Hmm, this is definitely a tricky one. I'm thinking option B might be the way to go - explicitly setting the access rights seems like the safest and most transparent approach. We don't want to be messing around with any 'Propagate' or 'System Folder' shenanigans, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Nichelle
18 days ago
Whoa, this question is a real head-scratcher! It's like they're asking us to play the role of a super-sneaky hacker or something. I mean, just imagine the chaos if we could just waltz in and delete everything on a whim!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel