Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E327 Topic 3 Question 21 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E327 exam
Question #: 21
Topic #: 3
[All AD0-E327 Questions]

A business practitioner has been deploying a campaign and running the delivery. The practitioner notices that delivery paused at the time of approval.

What is the named right required to resume the delivery?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

According to the web sources123, Adobe Campaign allows you to set up and manage the approval process for campaigns and deliveries. You can define different approval statuses and reviewers for each delivery, and track the approval progress in various places. You can also use named rights to set up permissions for operators and groups of operators to perform different actions on deliveries, such as preparing, approving, starting, etc.

Based on this information, I think the named right required to resume the delivery that paused at the time of approval isB. APPROVE DELIVERIES. This right allows you to approve a delivery after it has been prepared by another operator. You can also start a delivery after approving it if you have the START DELIVERIES right.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Keneth
13 hours ago
I agree with Tegan, because approving deliveries makes sense to resume the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
1 days ago
I think the named right required to resume the delivery is B) APPROVE DELIVERIES.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel