A campaign has been setup with an operator group (with 2 operators) as approvers in the "Approvals" section of the delivery.
What will happen if one of the operators is unavailable to provide approval?
Suggested Answer: B
Get Premium AD0-E307 Questions
as Interactive Web-Based Practice Test or PDF
Real Exam Format
Detailed Explanations
Instant Access
Get Your Practice Test
19 comments · newest first
LY
Lynna
9 months ago
Sounds too easy... can it really be that simple?
CE
Cecily
9 months ago
Yup, C is correct! I've seen it work like that.
DO
Dong
9 months ago
Wait, are you sure? What if both are needed?
KI
Kiley
10 months ago
Definitely C! One approval is enough to move forward.
CA
Carlton
10 months ago
I think the process continues if one approver gives input.
BR
Broderick
11 months ago
I feel like the process shouldn’t wait indefinitely, but I can't recall if it’s just the first approver or both that are required.
TE
Temeka
11 months ago
I practiced a similar question where only one approver was needed, so I’m leaning towards option C.
AR
Arlen
11 months ago
I remember something about needing both approvals for certain processes, but I’m not sure if that applies here.
CH
Charlie
11 months ago
I think if one approver is unavailable, the process might still continue with just the other one’s approval.
FR
Francis
12 months ago
Based on the information given, I think the answer is B. The process requires inputs from both approvers, so if one is unavailable, it won't proceed until both have provided their approval.
PE
Percy
12 months ago
I'm a bit confused on this one. Does the process wait indefinitely for both approvers, or will it continue if one has provided approval before the expiry? I'll need to re-read the question carefully.
LA
Laticia
12 months ago
I'm pretty confident that the answer is B. The question states that both approvers are required, so if one is unavailable, the process won't proceed until both have provided their inputs.
VI
Vilma
1 year ago
Okay, let's see. If one of the approvers is unavailable, that could definitely impact the process. I'm leaning towards option B, but I'll double-check the details to be sure.
KA
Kanisha
1 year ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'll need to carefully consider the options and think through the implications of each.
JU
Justine
1 year ago
Option B is the correct answer. If both approvers don't provide input before expiry, the process won't proceed. Anything less than 100% approval is a no-go in my book!
MA
Marilynn
9 months ago
Can't risk moving forward without both inputs!
EM
Emeline
10 months ago
Exactly! No partial approvals allowed.
QU
Quiana
10 months ago
I totally agree! Both approvers need to be on board.
TH
Thea
10 months ago
It makes sense. Full approval is crucial for the process.