Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E208 Topic 9 Question 20 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E208 exam
Question #: 20
Topic #: 9
[All AD0-E208 Questions]

The Product team wants to upload product pricing data from an offline database to the Transaction ID in Adobe Analytics.

Which data import tool should be used for this task?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

The data import tool that should be used for this task is Data Sources. Data Sources is a feature that allows you to upload offline data from external sources and match it with online data in Adobe Analytics. It can also support transaction ID as a key variable to join offline and online data.

References: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/import/data-sources/data-sources-overview.html?lang=en https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/import/data-sources/data-sources-overview.html?lang=en#data-sources-types

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marion
10 days ago
Ah, I see what you mean. But wouldn't the Classification Importer be more for organizing and structuring the data, rather than just importing it? I feel like Data Sources or Data Connector would be the better choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
12 days ago
Hold on, I think you're both on the right track, but I'm leaning more towards A) Classification Importer. Isn't that the tool used to map external data into the proper reporting classifications in Adobe Analytics?
upvoted 0 times
Svetlana
13 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. I was thinking it might be C) Data Connector. Isn't that the tool used to integrate data from other systems into Adobe Analytics?
upvoted 0 times
Kirby
14 days ago
Okay, let me take a stab at this. I think the answer is B) Data Sources. That's the tool we use to upload data from external sources, right?
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
16 days ago
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure about this one. I know we've covered the different data import options, but I'm having a hard time remembering the specifics.
upvoted 0 times
Katina
18 days ago
This is a great question! It really tests our understanding of the various data import tools in Adobe Analytics. Let me think this through...
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel