Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Zend Exam 200-710 Topic 3 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for Zend's 200-710 exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 3
[All 200-710 Questions]

The following form is loaded in a recent browser and submitted, with the second select option selected:

In the server-side PHP code to deal with the form data, what is the value of $_POST['list'] ?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mozell
7 hours ago
I think the value should be 'null' if the form is submitted without any options selected. But since the question specifies the second option is selected, I'm going with option C.
upvoted 0 times
Viva
2 days ago
Haha, this question is a real brain-teaser. I'm gonna go with option C and hope for the best. Anyone want to make a friendly wager on the outcome?
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
3 days ago
Well, if the second option is selected, it should be the string 'two', not the number 2. I'm going with option C.
upvoted 0 times
Golda
4 days ago
Ah, this is a tricky one. I'm leaning towards option C, 'two', but I could be wrong. Anyone else have any thoughts?
upvoted 0 times
Martina
6 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I think the value might be the index of the selected option, which would be 2. But I'm not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
8 days ago
I'm pretty confident about this question. The second option in the select list is 'two', so the value of $_POST['list'] should be 'two'.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel