The IT team for a small government organization wants to deploy Horizon Apps.
* It needs to provide Windows desktops to two groups of users.
* Most users only need a few Windows applications.
* It wants to minimize storage space required.
* It determined that they need 4 RDS Hosts, but more will be needed in the next 6 to 8 weeks.
* It installed and configured RDS on a Windows server VM, installed the Horizon Agent, and then the Windows applications.
What steps must the organization perform next to create a scalable and flexible Horizon Apps deployment?
An architect has been asked to evaluate the existing Active Directory infrastructure to implement a Horizon 7-based virtual Desktop infrastructure.
The Active Directory Admin helped the architect create the attached exhibit related to the current Active Directory.
The customer specified these requirements:
* Extend the same Horizon 7 infrastructure to a 20 User Organization from Stand-Alone Domain.
* Two users from the Stand-Alone Domain must have Administration access to Horizon View Infrastructure.
The architect has been asked to recommend Active Directory changes with a constraint of least possible trust relationship and credential duplication to meet the additional requirement.
Referring to the exhibit, which two recommendations would enable Active Directory infrastructure to meet requirements?