A company has deployed a 12-node (6-6-1) vSAN 7.0 stretched cluster for all production workloads.
The customer currently uses four different vSAN storage policies for running the workloads depending on the applications requirements:
* Policy 1 - Site Disaster Tolerance=Dual Site Mirroring, FTT=Erasure Coding
* Policy 2 - Site Disaster Tolerance=Dual Site Mirroring, FTT=Mirroring
* Policy 3 - Site Disaster Tolerance=None - Keep Data on Preferred, FTT=Mirroring
* Policy 4 - Site Disaster Tolerance=None - Keep Data on Non-Preferred, FTT=Mirroring
During the setup of the vSAN stretched cluster, the following VM/Host Rules were created:
* Preferred Site - Preferred Site workloads should run on DC1 hosts.
* Secondary Site - Secondary Site workloads should run on DC2 hosts.
Which two activities should the administrator complete to ensure that there is no impact to production services during the maintenance window in the Preferred Site? (Choose two.)