Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Veritas Exam VCS-413 Topic 9 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for Veritas's VCS-413 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 9
[All VCS-413 Questions]

Which integration method should be used to populate an Employee List where employees can be imported as custodians for use with the Legal Hold module in the Veritas eDiscovery Platform 8.2?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Devora
7 hours ago
Good point. Enterprise Vault could be a contender, especially if the employees' data is already being managed by that system.
upvoted 0 times
Raymon
2 days ago
But wait, what about Enterprise Vault Discovery? Isn't that specifically designed for Veritas eDiscovery Platform integration?
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
3 days ago
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Active Directory is typically the go-to source for employee information.
upvoted 0 times
Loren
4 days ago
I'm leaning towards Active Directory Discovery. Seems like the most logical way to import employee data as custodians.
upvoted 0 times
Veronika
6 days ago
I agree. We need to know the ins and outs of this platform if we want to pass the exam.
upvoted 0 times
Viva
8 days ago
This question seems a bit specific, but I think it's a good test of our knowledge of the Veritas eDiscovery Platform and its integration capabilities.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel