Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Veritas Exam VCS-278 Topic 6 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Veritas's VCS-278 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 6
[All VCS-278 Questions]

Which two prerequisites must an administrator perform to allow restoration of individual objects and attributes in Active Directory? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dick
11 days ago
I'm not convinced. Isn't the 'Use Accelerator' option more for full backups, not granular recoveries? I think the correct answers are B) 'Enable granular recovery' and D) 'FlashBackup-Windows policy type'.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
13 days ago
Haha, you guys are really overthinking this, aren't you? The answer is clearly B) 'Enable granular recovery' and C) 'choose the ''Use Accelerator'' option in the policy'. Accelerator is a feature that speeds up the backup process, which could be useful for restoring individual objects.
upvoted 0 times
Tammara
14 days ago
Wait, wait, wait. Isn't the 'FlashBackup-Windows policy type' used for Microsoft Exchange backups, not Active Directory? I think the right answers are B) 'Enable granular recovery' and E) 'enable the Network File System (NFS) on the client'.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvia
15 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. I think the correct answers might be B) 'Enable granular recovery' and E) 'enable the Network File System (NFS) on the client'. Enabling NFS could be necessary for the granular recovery process.
upvoted 0 times
Rima
17 days ago
Okay, let's see. I think the two prerequisites would be B) 'Enable granular recovery' and D) 'FlashBackup-Windows policy type'. Those options seem to be directly related to restoring individual objects and attributes in Active Directory.
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
19 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our knowledge of Active Directory and backup policies. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answers, but I'll give it my best shot.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel