Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

VEEAM Exam VMCE2021 Topic 1 Question 23 Discussion

Actual exam question for VEEAM's VMCE2021 exam
Question #: 23
Topic #: 1
[All VMCE2021 Questions]

A backup of a Linux VM running on a VMware cluster has been created. In which scenario can the Quick Rollback option be used during a Full VM Restore of the VM?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lavera
9 days ago
Haha, yeah, that's like asking if you can use a hammer to open a can of soup. Totally unrelated!
upvoted 0 times
Donte
11 days ago
Yeah, those other options don't seem to be related to the Quick Rollback feature. I mean, migrating to Hyper-V? That's a completely different scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Raymon
12 days ago
I agree, option D makes the most sense. But what about the other options? I'm not sure how Quick Rollback would be useful for migrating VMs to different hypervisors or dealing with a host power outage.
upvoted 0 times
Skye
13 days ago
Exactly! I'd say option D is the correct answer here. If a VM software update causes issues, Quick Rollback can be used to restore the VM to a previous, working state.
upvoted 0 times
Portia
15 days ago
You're right, this is an important concept to understand. Quick Rollback essentially allows you to revert to a previous state of the virtual machine, right? So it should be useful in cases where you need to undo changes, like a software update gone wrong.
upvoted 0 times
Barrett
17 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our understanding of VMware's Quick Rollback feature. I think it's asking about the specific scenarios where we can use this option during a Full VM Restore.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel