Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Trend Exam TM1-101 Topic 3 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Trend's TM1-101 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 3
[All TM1-101 Questions]

What is the correct order of steps to roll back a virus-pattern file to a previous version?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Delmy
1 days ago
I don't know, I'm still not convinced. Shouldn't we be able to roll back from any of the servers, not just the specific one mentioned in option C? This seems too restrictive to me.
upvoted 0 times
Virgie
1 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards option B. It seems the most straightforward and logical to me. But I'd like to hear what the others think.
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
2 days ago
Ah, I see! That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification. I was a bit unsure, but I think I've got it now. Option A it is!
upvoted 0 times
Jina
2 days ago
This is a tricky question. I'm not sure I fully understand the steps involved in rolling back a virus-pattern file. I think I need to review the documentation more carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
2 days ago
Well, I've used this tool before, and I can tell you that option A is the correct answer. The 'Update bar' and 'Rollback bar' are separate sections in the management console, and the steps they describe are accurate.
upvoted 0 times
Becky
3 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm tempted to go with option C, but I'm not convinced that's the right answer. Does anyone have any experience with this specific tool or process?
upvoted 0 times
Noah
5 days ago
I agree, the wording could be clearer. I'm leaning towards option A, but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe we should go through each step carefully and see if we can identify any subtle differences.
upvoted 0 times
Gladys
7 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but I'm a little concerned about the wording. Some of these steps sound a bit similar, and I'm not sure I understand the difference between 'Update bar' and 'Rollback bar' in the options.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel