Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OG0-093 Topic 3 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OG0-093 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 3
[All OG0-093 Questions]

What is part of the approach in the ADM Preliminary Phase?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Bobbye
13 days ago
Okay, so it's looking like the two most likely answers are B) Defining the enterprise and E) Creating the Architecture Vision deliverable. I'm leaning towards those two as the best options.
upvoted 0 times
Heike
15 days ago
You're probably right, Alesia. I think the Developing an Architecture Contract option is a bit too advanced for the Preliminary Phase. It's more of a Phase 2 or 3 kind of thing.
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
16 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about the Gap Analysis. Isn't that more for the Architecture Vision phase? And the Architecture Contract seems like it would come later, after we've defined the enterprise and vision.
upvoted 0 times
Nana
17 days ago
Yeah, I'm pretty sure those are both correct. But what about the other options? Preparing a consolidated Gap Analysis and Developing an Architecture Contract also sound relevant to the Preliminary Phase.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
19 days ago
I agree, Frederica. Defining the enterprise is crucial to setting the context for the whole architecture development process. And the Architecture Vision is what we use to get stakeholder buy-in, right?
upvoted 0 times
Frederica
21 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm not entirely sure about the ADM Preliminary Phase, but I think defining the enterprise and creating the Architecture Vision deliverable are both important parts of it.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel