Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OG0-091 Topic 4 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OG0-091 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 4
[All OG0-091 Questions]

In which ADM phase is the goal to ensure that the architecture achieves its original target business value?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Denise
14 days ago
Hah, this question is like a game of 'Pin the Tail on the ADM Phase'. I'm feeling confident about option B, Phase F, since that's where you're managing the implementation and ensuring the architecture is actually delivering the expected benefits.
upvoted 0 times
Benedict
16 days ago
Ooh, this is a tricky one. I feel like it could be option E, the Preliminary Phase, since that's where you establish the business goals and requirements, which would include the target business value. But then again, it could also be Phase G, where you actually implement the architecture. *scratches head* Decisions, decisions.
upvoted 0 times
Leonora
17 days ago
You know, I'm not even sure I remember what the different ADM phases are. Maybe we should have paid more attention in class instead of playing Tetris on our laptops. *chuckles* Anyway, I'm going to guess option D, Phase H, just for the heck of it.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonna
18 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of which ADM phase is the right one. I reckon it's got to be option A, Phase E. That's the phase where you actually take the architecture and start implementing it, so ensuring it meets the business value seems like a logical goal there.
upvoted 0 times
Olive
20 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. The goal of ensuring the architecture achieves its business value could be in multiple phases. I'm leaning towards option B, Phase F, since that's the phase where you monitor the implementation and validate the architecture.
upvoted 0 times
Elli
22 days ago
I think this question is testing our understanding of the ADM (Architecture Development Method) phases. Ensuring that the architecture achieves its original target business value sounds like it's related to the implementation and migration phase, so I'm going to go with option C, Phase G.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel