Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Splunk Exam SPLK-4001 Topic 6 Question 15 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jolanda
8 days ago
I'm with Stephaine on this one. C) Line, Area, Column seems like the most logical choice here. Although, I have to say, I'm a bit surprised they didn't include something like 'Scatter' or 'Bubble' as an option. That would have been too easy, I suppose.
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
10 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. Individual plot visualization implies the ability to customize each data point, right? So it makes sense that line, area, and column charts would support that, since they deal with individual data points. I'm going with C.
upvoted 0 times
Rhea
11 days ago
You know, I was leaning towards A) Line, Bar, Column, but now I'm reconsidering. Individual plot visualization does sound more like something you'd see in scatter plots or bubble charts. This is a tricky one.
upvoted 0 times
Pete
13 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Jose. The key is being able to independently format or highlight specific data points, not just the chart as a whole. Line, area, and column charts would allow for that type of customization.
upvoted 0 times
Jose
14 days ago
Hmm, I think it has to do with the ability to customize the appearance of individual data points, rather than just the overall chart type. In that case, I'd guess C) Line, Area, Column would be the best answer.
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
16 days ago
This is a tricky one. Individual plot visualization is usually associated with more complex chart types like scatter plots or bubble charts. I'm not sure if it applies to the standard chart types given here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel