Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Splunk Exam SPLK-3001 Topic 7 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Splunk's SPLK-3001 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 7
[All SPLK-3001 Questions]

After data is ingested, which data management step is essential to ensure raw data can be accelerated by a Data Model and used by ES?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Glenna
17 days ago
Exactly! Extracting the fields is like putting the wheels on the car. It's the essential first step to getting everything else working.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
19 days ago
Haha, I'm just imagining someone trying to use raw data without extracting the fields. It'd be like trying to drive a car without wheels!
upvoted 0 times
Salome
20 days ago
Good point, but I think extracting the fields is the foundation. Without that, the normalization won't matter much.
upvoted 0 times
Buddy
21 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Wouldn't normalizing the data to the Splunk Common Information Model be important too? That would help ensure consistency and compatibility with ES.
upvoted 0 times
Leonora
23 days ago
I agree. Extracting the fields seems like the most essential step to ensure the raw data can be accelerated by the Data Model and used by ES.
upvoted 0 times
Francine
25 days ago
This question is a bit tricky, but I think the key is understanding the Data Model and how it interacts with Elasticsearch (ES). If the raw data isn't properly extracted and normalized, it won't be usable by the Data Model or ES.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel